Reynolds helps with Christmas y’all! What the heck am I talking about? Well, Reynolds now has a wide variety of new kitchen products that help make your baking experience better and easier. In addition to their new line of disposable bakeware, Reynolds Consumer Products offers multiple types of parchment paper, aluminum foil, slow-cooker liners, oven bags and Heat & Eat microwavable containers. How cool!
I am putting together a no-bake s’more cake today and thought I would share the simple steps with you! All you need is a Reynolds Disposable (and recyclable!) Parchment Paper Lined Sheet Cake Pan, some graham crackers, your favorite chocolate (carefully melted) and fluffy marshmallows! Place the graham crackers in the bottom of the Reynolds pan, add your marshmallows, and drizzle with melted chocolate! I sometimes like to add pieces of candy, sprinkles, etc!
So back to the Reynolds Disposable Bakeware with Parchment Lining Highlights:
– Offers the same Non-Stick, oven-safe benefits of Reynolds Genuine Parchment Paper
– Combined for the first time with the convenience benefits of disposable bakeware
– Parchment lining lets cookies and treats slide right off after baking
– Disposable pans provide quick, easy cleanup
– No oils or cooking sprays needed
– Adds an attractive exterior color to align with gift giving and nicer occasions